Breeder: Adhonay's Labradoodles
Metro Denver /BYERS, COLORADO Area
303-822-6643/ 303-919-3518 (email: email@example.com)
American Labradoodle/Australian Labradoodle Litter Owner: Roger & Sherri (Paula C.) Halvorson
Puppy chosen by ribbon color: _______________________
Puppy Microchip # ________________________________
Date Whelped: _________________ Color: ___________________ Sex: ____
Sire Microchip #__________________
Dam Microchip # __________________________
Purchase Price $____________
Puppy Deposit Rendered $_350.00___ Method _____________________
Cost of Shipping & Handling: Kennel /Vet Health &Acclimation Cert. /Ticket, other
TOTAL: (Average) STANDARD COST OF SHIPPING: $350.00 to $450.00
Shipping paid: _______ Method _____________ Date _______________
Balance due $____________
Balance paid in full: $___________ Date: ___________
1) All of our puppies go home with the normal and traditional guarantee for hips/elbows and CERF eye conditions. If it is determined at the well puppy check done within 4 days of taking the puppy home that there is a health problem, we must be advised in writing from the vet with proof of lab testing. We will not pay for treatment of normal puppy conditions like diarrhea due to such conditions as overgrowth of giardia or coccidia, as they can be induced from the stress of transition. We will not pay for any treatment or surgery done on our puppy following the well puppy check without prior approval by us, and confirmation of need by our vet or a second opinion for puppies not local. All puppies are sold in good health, dew claws removed between 3rd and 5th day of life, wormed at 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 weeks, and Pfizer Vanguard Plus 5 puppy shot will be given at 7 weeks (consisting of Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Hepatitis, Adenovirus Cough, and Para influenza –and Coronavirus), microchip will be done at 7 weeks or before puppy leaves us; all before going to their forever home no sooner than their eighth week of age. All of Adhonay's puppies will receive early neurological stimulation according the Bio Sensor or Super Dog program, developed for the military canine units, from the third day of life thru the sixteenth day of life to increase immunity, strengthen heart beats & cardio health, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress and greater resistance to disease overall, and develop high achievers. We also make every effort to apply the Rule of 7's to continue their socialization up to the time they leave us.
Your puppy is currently eating Canidae All Life Stages Original formula. If you are picking up your puppy here, you will receive a free 5# bag of the food. Otherwise you may purchase it at any facility that carries it and we will help you locate those. You are given basic information on the care, feeding and training of young puppies to assist you. We offer lifetime support on all issues for a puppy you adopt from us via email and the phone. We will begin their house training patterning in the seventh week, also. Brushing and nail trimming will be begun in the third week. Basic leash walking and learning to sit (utilizing clicker training) will have been started in the eight week if the puppy of choice is still with us at that time.
2) Purchaser is encouraged to take puppy thru at least a basic puppy obedience class and we recommend you follow that with an advanced obedience class and on to a 3rd level of agility for dogs or even obedience competition training to establish the bond that rewards us as human beings most. A new and very fun competition to consider with your dog is dancing/free styling. It is a lot of fun and great exercise for all.
3) Initial purchase: buyer is required to have the dog examined by a veterinarian within four days of receipt of puppy. If the veterinarian feels that the pet puppy in question is unable to fulfill the purpose for which it was purchased, the puppy must be returned for testing by Adhonay's Kennel veterinarian (also see paragraph #4), with written documentation from their veterinarian for full refund or replacement. We reserve the right to have a 2nd opinion, at our expense. At the initial examination, the buyer must establish appointments with the veterinarian to schedule the two remaining recommended puppy shots and a parasite prevention program, including heartworm medication (we recommend Heartguard brand) and Frontline flea and tick treatment, as recommended on the puppy health record booklet received with the puppy package. We do not recommend rabies until 5 months of age to protect the immune system from compromise, but we bow to city, county, and state regulations on this as some require rabies at 3 months.
4) Your puppy is guaranteed to be in good general health, free of hip & elbow Dysplasia and hereditary blinding eye defect as stated below:
Hereditary Eye Defects: this covers blinding eye defects that are established as genetic. This guarantee is good for 30 months. A certified Canine Ophthalmologist certificate is required along with full medical history from date of purchase to present for refund or replacement.
Hereditary Hip & Elbow Dysplasia Guarantee: (30 months of age). The x-rays must be taken in accordance with OFA , the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, Inc. and the dog must be under anesthetic. This covers all grades of Hip Dysplasia, with symptoms affecting said puppy that requires surgery and are established as genetically inherited.
With any of the above three defects a full refund not to exceed the purchase price will be given to the purchaser upon receipt of the required documentation as stated above, or purchaser may choose a puppy of like kind from the next available litter. We will not require return of the original puppy in the event that a genetic defect is found up to 30 months, if purchaser covenants to give it the appropriate care it requires for the lifetime of the dog, but do require it's return if purchaser no longer wants it.
5) Purchaser agrees to assume all responsibility and costs related to upbringing, personality development and training of the above described puppy. Seller will not be responsible for any medical and or surgical services during the tenure of this guarantee. Note the importance of environment and diet in relation to the growth of a young dog. The dog will be given proper nutrition, adequate exercise and necessary grooming. Do not over feed and/or over exercise (running on hard pavement) and avoid slippery flooring, jumping two or three stairs at a time, and jumping from heights (truck tailgates, SUV's, veterinarian tables) or any excessive exercise requiring pushing off and landing on the front and rear legs, wherever possible. Statistics show that 35% of performance is due to heritable factors and the remaining 65% are from other variable influences, such as training, management, and nutrition. For the best possible personality, we recommend puppy socialization classes, puppy obedience classes, and the adult dog obedience classes. Agility and training for trick classes are also available in our area and those are not only fun for you and your young companion, but increase the bonding and obedience between you and your pet.
6) If for some reason the puppy/adult should be in need of a home at any time in his/her lifetime, the owner must notify Adhonay's Kennel and work with us for approved re-homing or return the puppy/adult to us for placement in a new home. No monies will be refunded for this cause.
7) Labradoodle puppies are sold as a pet/companion only and spay/neuter is mandatory. We require it done no earlier than 4 months no later than 6 months. If you have adopted a puppy who is over 6 months of age when adopted, who is intact, puppy must be spay/neutered within 30 days of taking possession. We require receipt of documentation from a veterinarian that these services were completed according to the above stated schedule. Some of our Australian puppies must be spay/neutered before they leave us according to our contracts of purchase for their parents. No breeding rights are given or allowed for puppies purchased as pet/companion.
Breeders may contact us to discuss a breeding puppy, which will have an additional cost.
8) The deposit to reserve a puppy of $350 is included in the purchase price of the puppy. The deposit is non- refundable, BUT IS TRANSFERRABLE . If the seller is unable to produce the puppy in this contract or a genetic defect as stated above is confirmed; a replacement puppy of equal value, of the buyer’s choice, will be substituted as available or the deposit or other monies paid will be refunded. If there is a difference in value, other monies, or a refund; the difference will be due the buyer or seller (i.e.: if buyer chooses a puppy of lesser value-seller refunds difference and if buyer chooses a replacement of greater value-buyer pays difference). If the puppy is returned thru no fault of the puppy or Adhonay, but due to circumstances of the purchaser, the deposit will not be refunded.
Puppies will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. A reservation is based on deposit rendered by approved applicants, and not on indication of interest. Picks will begin at 5 weeks of age, and once determined are final. We require the puppy be paid for in full by the 6th week of life. We will accept check, visa, or MasterCard at that time. We encourage puppy visits weekly if buyer lives in our area. We accept appointments at various times of the week and weekends normally. Puppies may be picked up in person at 8 weeks of age. Occasionally we will accept arrangements to board a puppy beyond 8 weeks of age. A boarding fee of $10/day will be required unless otherwise agreed upon. If we are shipping the puppy to you, the puppy must be 8 weeks old before it can legally be sent. Shipping & handling cost is an additional $350.00 to $450.00 (depending on the size of dog and crate) to the purchaser and any monies in excess of the standard shipping will be the responsibility of purchaser.
9) The above described puppy is warranted to the original owner or owners only. Transfer of ownership nullifies and voids this warranty. It is understood that the above warranties are expressly regarding inherited congenital defects. Any physical injury or abuse to the dog voids this guarantee. Breeding of a companion dog in lieu of spay/neuter by four to six months or as stated in Paragraph 7, not only will void the warranty, but will generate legal action against the purchaser by Adhonay's Labradoodles Kennel to regain possession of said dog. Breeding dog prices range from $5000.00 to $12,000 depending on the dog and Adhonay's Labradoodles will also sue for the balance due if it is determined you have bred one of our dogs.
*** THE ADOPTION OF A PUPPY IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL ALL MONIES ARE RECEIVED AND POSSESSION OF THE PUPPY HAS BEEN RELINQUISHED TO THE NEW OWNER AND HARD COPY CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED BY BOTH ADHONAY'S LABRADOODLES AND THE NEW OWNERS. ON RARE OCCASIONS THOUGH VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE, AN ADOPTION MAY BE DENIED AND WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO DO SO. THE ADOPTION IS NOT VALID UNTIL MONIES ARE RECEIVED BY ADHONAY'S LABRADOODLES IN THE FORM OF A DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT PLUS SHIPPING IN THE EVENT THE PUPPY WILL NOT BE ADOPTED LOCALLY, WHICHEVER IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE AGE OF THE PUPPY ACCORDING TO OUR CONTRACT. IF DURING THE COURSE OF CONVERSATIONS, ETC. THERE IS REASON NOT TO FINALIZE AN ADOPTION IN THE VIEW OF ADHONAY'S LABRADOODLES, WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE ADOPTION AND CANCEL THE TRANSACTION.
Signature of Buyer
Signature of Seller/ Adhonay's Labradoodles, Paula C. (Sherri) Halvorson
Printed Name and Address of Buyer
Buyer's Phone Number ___________________________________
Email Address (if any) ___________________________________
Date of Contract ____________________________________